At Yamzy we recognize that privacy is important. This document outlines the types of personal information we receive and collect when you use Yamzy's services, as well as some of the steps we take to safeguard information. We hope this will help you make an informed decision about sharing personal information with us.
Personal information and other data we collect
- Yamzy collects personal information when you register for a Yamzy service or otherwise voluntarily provide such information.
- Yamzy's servers automatically record information when you visit our website or use some of our products, including the URL, IP address, browser type and language, and the date and time of your request.
- We may use personal information to provide the services you've requested, including services that display customized content and advertising.
- We may also use personal information for auditing, research and analysis to operate and improve Yamzy technologies and services.
- We may share information with third parties in limited circumstances, including when complying with legal process, preventing fraud or imminent harm, and ensuring the security of our network and services.
- We offer you choices when we ask for personal information, whenever reasonably possible.
- We make good faith efforts to provide you access to your personal information upon request and to let you correct such data if it is inaccurate and delete it, when reasonably possible.
If you have additional questions regarding your privacy and Yamzy, please contact us.